Corrections Wilderness Interior vol.3 1st edition
- Elise's tapestry on page 116: there must be 200g of pattern color 5 and not pattern color 2 which is navy blue in the diagram
- Polar children blanket p. 106: 200g of pattern color 3 and 100g of pattern color 2
- Tipped blanket - After knitting garter st Pinne number five you have to switch to Pinne number 6 before starting on diagram A.
Corrections Wilderness sweaters vol. 2 editions 1.
- Prefix on Tinde fur wool yarn is 65 and not 67 under thin Føyka
- The intersection in the eye of the hopi in rows 33, 34 and 35 shall be in pattern color 2 and not in base color.
- On page 34, “Vidde dark olive green 69304” is missing under the color codes of Arctic summer raglan.
Explanation vol. 2
- On the Thin Føyka, details on the sleeves will not match the details on the support piece in all sizes, the pattern is centered in front.
Corrections Wilderness Sweaters vol 1
- On p.84 the first diagram is A and the small one is diagram B. Everything on p.85 is diagram C.
- The pattern on Føyka does not add up due to the reports in the pattern. It was not mathematically possible. The pattern is centered at the front.